Hosting (Website hosting, Web hosting, Email Hosting) is the business of housing, serving, and maintaining files for your website and for your email. More important than the computer space, is the fast, reliable connection to the Internet.
Our Hosting Features
- 99.99% Uptime as Standard
- OnApp Cloud-Powered
- Daily Backups as Standard
- Dell & CISCO Hardware
- Servers in Manchester
- Firewall Security Protection
- Each Business Hosting account is limited to 1,000 Mb disk space – that’s a lot!
- It is usually possible to increase the disk space limit – please contact us
- Email sending is limited to 15 emails per minute (900 per hour) this a fairly common anti-spam policy
- It may be possible to increase the email sending limit – please contact us
- We don’t limit the number of email addresses, email forwarders, autoresponders, databases and ftp accounts, but we do ask account holders to observe “reasonable use”.
- If in doubt – please ask.
You want your website to be found on page 1 of Google? Yes, of course you do.
The problem is that your competitors have the same goal! If your business has lots of competitors, and they already have a website, and they’ve been optimised for similar keywords to yours, then it’s going to require some work to get you onto page 1 of Google.
That’s when an SEO campaign is required:
- Keyword research
- what words and phrases are the general public using?
- what words and phrases are your competitors using?
- how competitive are your chosen keywords?
- who are they?
- analyse their websites
- Website optimisation
- retro fit the information you’ve found
- In-bound link generation
- register with local business directories
- register with main website directories
- register with Google my Business to get onto Google Maps
Bear in mind that an SEO campaign is much more difficult and time-consuming than website creation. An initial 1-off campaign would cost as much as your website cost to develop, or more.
We’ll add your chosen keywords to various internal tags (e.g. title and image alt tags) and to the textual content of your pages. We’ll then tell Google about your new website and after a while Google will index your site.
This is a very basic and simple service that we do for all websites and we don’t charge extra for.
If you don’t have many local competitors with similar websites, and similar keywords, then this may be all you need.
However, if Google indexes web pages covering the same business and locality that you cover, and they have chosen the same or similar keywords, then it is quite probable that Basic SEO will not be enough for your website to stand out amongst all the others. That’s when something more is needed.